TOL 0.00% $9.02 toll holdings limited

charts looking interesting

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    just from a very quick look at the daily bar chart, i can see a decent formation happening.

We all like an up move , followed by a lil profit taking down motion, and then the resumption of the up move

Well it may not look perfect but we got an upmove from 5.85 to 6.45, followed by a down move to 6.18-6.20, and now we've had an upmove again with a couple of sessions of higher lows to the same highs around 6.45.

A 'triangle' is possibly forming at resistence 6.43-45

So provided the general market can hold around here , i expect TOL to breakthru resistence at 6.43-45 if the upward triangle formation continues to pan out in the next couple of sessions.

I havent checked the indicators properly, but one could tell that MOving average is close to crossing;

MACD is obviously getting much better with the 'gap' between the moving avgs getting narower and narrower over the last handful of sessions;

And if we use the all important +DI/-DI (average directional movement ADX indicator), i can see that theres been a handful of higher highs and higher lows over the last 10 or so periods, so ADX must be improving and getting better

I think once TOL breaks resistance and moves higher, the ADX will totallt confirm a buy signal. Right now it looks like its improving, but over say 14 periods, its still probably not at a decent buy indication (however with the succession of higher highs n lows, u can see its getting better and if TOL breaks thru, id say ADI will look good)

We need resistence to break!

An upward triangle is forming. A couple more higher lows and hits on resistence and a full upward triangle will be visible.

And a breakthru of resistence quite likely

But market has to hold and not get too volatile and tank.

This is just off the top of my head - i havent checked the indicators properly - - im just calling it as i see it.

Ill check the indicators when i get home properly and see if what i c confirms what ive said more or less.

If market holds around here , we can breakthrough. im hoping one more or two more stabs at resistence and it has to break otherwise we heading back down to lower resistence point on the trend again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.