PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Pore,Is it really that easy to read a chart? Are your comments...

1. 12,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    Pore,

Is it really that easy to read a chart? Are your comments backed up by gut feel?
    As the comment you have said could apply to any chart in a down trend & I struggle with this point -" that the price has been in a downtrend and that left to it's present trajectory will descend close to zero."

Zero, really so what is this based on?

I'm sort of having a go as I want to understand where you draw your conclusions
    from based on the chart you have posted.

Here's a chart I prepared earlier :)
    & without knowing fundamentals, one would so it has bottomed & is looking to go up.

Reasons..these are only a few

Historically on this stock when Stoch, CCI & MACD are in the oversold position (as they are now) & we have two inside days...Look at 19/12, 23/9, & 15/6 & numerous earlier times (chart gets too messy to post).

I don't disagree that the price can't fall further. Next support level looking to be 3.6 to 3.8.

Tomorrow will be a good litmus test. However my concern would be if it was to fall on volume
    (say a 50 -100 mill day) with the exodus of larger position holders as opposed to the noise generated by traders.

If we have a up day with a higher close (ie green bar) engulfing the last 2 or 3 days
    then it will be the start of another up trend as previously demonstrated onthe chart on the above listed dates.

M

Fundamentally if this is sound,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.