NXS 2.78% 35.0¢ next science limited

Hi Sabine! I bought the Aspect Clear Skin Complex. Definitely...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Sabine! I bought the Aspect Clear Skin Complex. Definitely the one with NXS tech. AST said the difference was in the carrier. Gel vs cream. Now. I was told back a few months the launch delayed because they had to conform packaging to TGA rules as far as the word acne. Told in August there would be a media blitz for a launch and to follow instagram (i dont) or facebook. Told to expect that in Nov-December time frame. Maybe they are waiting for reviews or havent yet blitzed with media since there is quite a range in this and other brands. I share your concern as you said above as a holder. however, the product studies all go for 12 weeks. 4 weeks are the photos and it hasnt been a month yet. I am happy with my sons progress from a starting point of SEVERE case of acne. Younger child with few zits gone quickly and invisible product. seems to reduce inflamation in ajust sayinbout 5 mins. I wish I was their marketing team. And yes there are many pipeline products coming 2020. Thanks for your deep dives. I havent had much time lately. I will update you when I have gone the treatment distance.And Ive taken heaps of pics btw. I wondered if the AST contract is exclusive and global. Im gusseing instant acess to customer base was the resoning behind that direction. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $32.91K 92.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 17000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ 39248
Last updated 15.54pm 08/05/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.