NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

Charts NXS, page-381

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Hello Saragian,
    It is all ways a pleasure to see you, and thank you for your perspectives (including the ones that send energy-that might otherwise wrongly go to my head- to more appropriate chakras).

‘They’ were trying to close the price below $2.63 ?

I looked at the daily afternoon chart on a ‘find the pirate raiders’ basis.
    And, in the one minute? image below, have arrowed the price drop at around 2.45pm and its low volume ‘anchor’...followed by the bigger anchor of ‘high volume’ selling at 3.43pm .......

In the picture it seems the big (second) attempt was foiled by relatively low volume upwards pressure which, nevertheless, met no resistance so the price actually closed higher than it might have ?

upload_2019-10-28_14-51-31.png

Which seems to buck the price sabotage theory ... ie if they wanted to squash the price why didn’t they sit on the tiddly upwards sales at the end of the day, or wait with the big heavy sale until the CSPA which only had a value of $7,163?
    Maybe they wanted it to close high?

BUT
    I expect you are right about the anchors based on my confirmation bias Management intends to impress ..
    And the 15 minute daily candlestick chart makes much more sense of the anchor-dropping pirate suggestions ....

upload_2019-10-28_15-33-6.png

Also (purely for the sake of arguing ) there might be signals before the quarterly as -given price action of last July before the negative announcement- leaks are not unknown here ?

It is very interesting ....

And thank you for sharing your educational chart .

And cheers , and I hope you are well.
    Last edited by sabine: 28/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $21.32K 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.