NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

This is one stock IMO and technical analysis aside that you have...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    This is one stock IMO and technical analysis aside that you have to put in the bottom draw. One day I believe it will outdo CSL (IMO/DYOR). The initial CR of $35 million might look insufficient IMO based on initial expenditure of about US$14.5 m pa, so the market may continue to worry that another CR will follow (considering what's left on the balance sheet in the cash account), but to me that represents an opportunity IMO DYOR. Bring it on I say, I'll simply buy more. When you have a product like Next Sciene's, and as far as I know no one else has the technology to destroy antibiotic resistant bacteria (if there are others then I imagine there's not a lot of them), that's called a MOAT and short term concerns about cash flow funding would likely become inconsequential in the long run. I've spoken with someone that works with patients in a hospital and about how much additional effort is taken to treat patients with antibiotic resistant wounds, not just regarding the treatment of the patient but the precautions the nursing staff have to take to protect themselves. Next Science's products IMO appear to have the potential to be used worldwide, and with a MOAT that represents quite an investment story IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.