NXS 7.14% 19.5¢ next science limited

Charts NXS, page-723

1. 18,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3779
    Hello YLJ
    NXS has a lot of things going for it : )

But I am biased as I am a bit bonded - I have been watching it since IPO, and thus had opportunity to follow a story which has been full of excitement and derring do from the day it launched, flush with US$100M prepayment from global giant, 3M.
    This was in exchange for global rights to (and supplies of) the star product back then - BlastX.

But plots thickened so much the price here became turgid, set, and then shrivelled.
    It seems sly old 3M didnt want to promote and sell BlastX after all; it wanted to kidnap it and put it in the cellar whilst it promoted its own new brands *(not the same or as effective Xbio, but 3M didn’t care).

And then Covid came to make it worse. And even the token ‘cellar’ salespeople (who worked for various 3M-supplied outpatients clinics ) ended up being sequestered away in their homes because all the cellars outpatient clinics were closed.

BUT THEN ...
    goodness won the day because 3M agreed to return BlastX to to NXS control and they gave all the unsold BlastX away (giving 3M full credit for being such a kind donor), and NXS got an international medical company sales hero in the form of Dustin Haines on board, and raised some money and set things up to begin again, so to speak, at square one last quarter;
    -with a new bigger than ever force of 200 sales people to start rolling out BlastX out again​
    -along with new antiseptic wash product SurgX which is about to get FDA clearance (I think?)..​
    - and a ready market in Veterans’ Affairs health where relationships had been quietly humming along all along, with an alternative NXS wound gel despite VA health not getting access to BlastX after 3M got it​
    - and a lot of other things now under the NXS belt like CE clearance and one of the biggest hip/knee(?) replacement companies. Zimmer Biomet, loving Xbio products and talks with a partner for Europe and all this other stuff.​

And all the canny behind-the-scenes people like Lang Walker’s financial advisor who is called Bruce something and has a scarey reputation, garnered themselves a gazillion shares each - most well under 24c - by various methods....

....and I presume those same savvy ones have now been meticulously setting up the market so you can arrive with your delicious phrases like; ‘perfect volume profile’ ‘Golden Cross’,‘Great trade opportunity’

And it is nice to see you, and that is interesting regards the $1.39 entry price signal.....
    Maybe I won’t throw a steam roller at NXS but I could average up to that level especially if the price goes down a bit to test the $1.55s

cheers

*acquired via the May 2019 deal for 3M to acquire global giant - KCI Acelity
    Last edited by sabine: 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $56.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $69.72K 342.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53999 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 59936 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.