NXS 5.77% 24.5¢ next science limited

Are we Experiencing a pump and dump for the 18th of the month? I...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Are we Experiencing a pump and dump for the 18th of the month? I really don't give a rats. Please excuse me.
    As always, it's only the fundamentals of a company that determine whether it is likely to grow revenue and profits in the long run.
    So for me NXS has, and is developing, a box full of products that will feed both revenue and profits in the long term.
    That Gross Profit margin of about 80% (I think I recall Judith mentioning that figure, it actually may have been higher) and a 200 strong sales team, IMO, should lead to strong revenue growth in the short to medium term.
    I have NXS in my portfolio because, to me it has a great suite of products that can save many lives.
    And, I'm not kidding here, I see it as a stock that could one day trade in the $100 plus per share range.
    That's why I bought in, and have more than doubled my position over the last few months.
    As always, my thoughts only, IMO. DYOR. Investing is risky, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $30.25K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75861 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 43775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.