NXS 0.00% 22.5¢ next science limited

Charts NXS, page-747

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Hi Sabine,

Your honesty is refreshing and the way you share your thoughts makes for an enjoyable read.
    I seldomly, if ever, look at 1-hour charts (since I ditched day-trading many years ago)
    but your analysis of the volume and price action looks pretty good for someone who is
    "not a TA person".

Personally, I almost only trade break-outs and not retracements.
    My main reason for that is that it generally allows for more definable and tighter stop-loss
    management, which results in larger positions and better profits when I call it right...
    The moves are also usually much quicker (5 days in this case to target) and that makes for
    more efficient use of capital when you are trading numerous securities at once.
    I am also always a little more cautious on bottoming formations... After long and steady
    declines the bases often take a little longer to form than one would expect... (but when they
    finally get going, they can do so with a lot of strength and not look back).

I see no reason why this could not pick up again tomorrow and some volatility is to be
    expected (in both directions) with such a relatively thinly traded (even after the volume
    pick-up) stock. The 2A announcement on the 16th shows that the escrowed shares have
    been quoted and can in theory now be traded on market, though I am in agreement that
    there is no evidence that this is the case and still find it hard to imagine why someone who
    has supported the company for so long would begin dumping shares on market at a time like
    this...
    You were here way before me, and will probably be here way after me (hopefully to your benefit)
    , though I will do my best to catch a decent piece (or pieces) of the action. My slow and careful
    technically based method to managing my "investments" in companies I like, has built me some
    significant holdings in quite a few great companies. Have missed the boat on a handful too.
    I choose to be grateful for the former...

Last edited by YLJ: 19/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.