NXS 0.00% 24.0¢ next science limited

Happy New Year to everyone, ….. and here is NXS marking time...

1. 18,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3863
    Happy New Year to everyone,
    ….. and here is NXS marking time STILL.

Which - given the efficacy of the product - makes me shake my head.

And @jb5757, Dustin Haines, the COO is still up there on Linkedin. Are you able to enlarge on your rumours please?

And (to the powers that be) where’s the update from Zimmer Biomet that was spoken of in Judith Mitchell’s video presentation of last November 11?
    [ref] Excerpt :
    We made an announcement way back in June that our Bactisure partner, Zimmer Biomet had filed a law suit against us because they want access to Xperience
    We’ve not quite finalised that negotiation but I guess the thing I”d like people to know is that we’re in we a very positive space
    Zimmer see the benefits if adding Xperience to Bactisure and we see a pathway forward
    so I am happy to think we get that resolved before we go into the new year….

So November 11 was eight weeks ago. And if the issue has been resolved there has been no word as yet.

Which leads me into venting some opinions on management:
    In my opinion the leaders here do not present as experienced tier one operators for several reasons including the ‘start as you mean to go on’ deal with 3M which was a complete disaster.
    NXS has a fantastic product range but - after years - it is still not widely available on pharmacy shelves.

Back in 2020 Judith put out a presentation noting - amongst other things - how superior XPerience (and all Xbio formulas) is to Betadine.

It is a product that can help hundreds of thousands of people.
    Why can’t I buy it at the supermarket?

And what about some updates on all the research that was underway … And the petcare side of things, dental products and so much else?

TBH I think Next Science may have been hoping all along to pass the company on so more competent hands could take it forward rather than doing it itself.
    And it still is?
    Yet at $1.26 a share and the market cap just under $250m today, noone is rushing to buy ?

..It will be interesting to see how the Zimmer Biomet case is resolved.
    And to see the December quarterly report (last year published on Jan 28, 2021)

cheers

[Reminder of 26/08/20 Presentation]
    Last edited by sabine: 07/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $897 3.738K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26475 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.