NXS 3.64% 26.5¢ next science limited

A shame that not enough people bought BlastX to apply to those...

1. 18,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3748
    A shame that not enough people bought BlastX to apply to those 1000 cuts :/.

Meanwhile the last media note on Lang Walker was in March when his focus was on a twin towers development in Collins St Melbourne.
    https://www.realcommercial.com.au/n...wers-backed-for-docklands-heritagelisted-site

And for me it’s been a fascinating and very educational story here Saragian, and your technical insights have been invaluable.
    Thank you for ‘staying the course’.

FWIW to anyone out there who has been here long term, who is not a ‘trader’ and who does not like the look of the chart, I can remember at least three times when I stuck to my course despite Saragian kindly sharing charts that offered no hope.
    — Letting go and moving on was impossible for me in those days due to the investment of time, money and hope.​
    Three times :/ :/ :/ … and all three companies ended in administration.
    The fourth I held and held whilst it fell lower and lower and then finally let go at what seemed like the last minute.
    ( That was a fairly traumatic time, and I didn’t sleep much that night due to the horror of having realised a large loss).​
    But it was not the last minute.
    The price at that company continued to fall and I was lucky enough to buy shares again almost 20c lower than the price I had sold at and then to recoup my losses there .

And the reason for the story is in case there is anyone out there who is maybe also a bit naive and ‘hopelessly attached’.
    Letting go can be both easier than one thinks and very cleansing (not that I have properly integrated this lesson in any way, so perhaps I’m passing on ‘the story’ as a message to myself!)

Anyway cheers to all out there and best of luck and thanks again kind man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $77.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $41.52K 156.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 2488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.