NXS 2.78% 35.0¢ next science limited

Hello Saragian ! : ) Oh you of the multiple positions :) It’s...

1. 17,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3698
    Hello Saragian ! : )
    Oh you of the multiple positions
    It’s good to see you here - thank you for sharing, and I had wondered if you might come by when the price skedaddled away on the upside of that $1.33 ‘line in the sand’ rather than staying to straddle.

And your take is reassuring as I was worried yesterday at the news 650,000 option shares had been converted (I think at about 52c Australian each) .
    -That that should happen, just one day after the Bactisure announcement, seemed to me to be a clue there would be some heavier selling than usual... and yes, in the last two days there has been.
    ....On an upwardly mobile price!

and I hope you are well Saragian
    Cheers

FWIW the Mickeboro take from M0tley Fool
    https://tinyurl.com/To-Illustrate-the-Chart
    [about the Bactisure Announcement ]
    Next Science share price surges higher on TGA approval

James Mickleboro | July 1, 2020 2:42pm | More on: NXS

Image Source: Getty Images
    The Next Science Ltd (ASX: NXS) share price was out of form in FY 2020 and fell a disappointing 70%.
    But thankfully for its shareholders, it has started FY 2021 with a bang.
    In afternoon trade on Wednesday the medical technology company’s shares are up 6.5% to $1.33.

Why is the Next Science share price zooming higher?

Investors have been buying Next Science’s shares after the release of an update on its Bactisure Surgical Lavage product.
    The Bactisure Surgical Lavage product was specifically designed to remove structurally resistant forms of bacteria (biofilm) through the physical deconstruction of the extracellular polymeric substance (EPS) matrix. This makes bacteria more susceptible to traditional antibiotics and the body’s normal defence mechanisms.
    It is used to remove debris, including microorganisms, from wounds using pulse lavage. This clear, colourless, low-odour solution has received FDA 510(k) clearance in the United States and CE Mark approval in Europe.
    A clinical trial across seven sites in the United States on Infected Total Knee joint replacements found that there was a profound reduction in the recoverable bacteria after the application of the Bactisure. In fact, there were only 10% of individuals bearing a new or continuing infection at the end of the 90 day observation period.

What did Next Science announce?

This morning Next Science announced that Bactisure Surgical Lavage has been cleared by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) for sale in Australia.
    This approval means that the product will now be sold in Australia by Zimmer Biomet. It is a leading orthopaedic implant supplier and Next Science’s appointed global distributor for the product.
    The company’s Managing Director, Judith Mitchell, appeared to be very pleased with the news.
    She said; “We are thrilled that we can now offer our technology to Australian surgeons to help them manage their patients in eliminating surgical site infections.”
    Last edited by sabine: 03/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $99.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 34.0¢ $28.20K 78.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28071 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 8109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 34.5¢ 27600
Last updated 14.32pm 08/05/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.