NXS 1.32% 37.5¢ next science limited

The story above makes the point that issues (if there are any )...

1. 17,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3700

The story above makes the point that issues (if there are any ) due to the 3M partnership are contained.
    There’s also mention of new developments, and the fact competitors’ products don’t tackle the issue of infection in the same way ...

These are comments that have already been comprehensively covered in the forum.
    but the statement below is not something that has been much talked about?

“The biggest challenge for us is driving adoption by users, to start to implement a fundamental change in medical practice.”

... As I read it, George. Savvides is simply saying NextScience needs stronger marketing?

Implementing the fundamental change in medical practise he wants to achieve is not the kJ f of thing I expect traditionally comes about overnight - especially with hostile competitors protecting their interests.

....But in a world where things are constantly ‘going viral’ why take the traditional route?

Maybe for hospital-related sales it is necessary to operate through normal marketing channels - the trade shows etc but it sounds to me as if those arenas are controlled by the big entities, and the formula for successful selling is ‘who you know’ rather than what you can offer.

If NXS is is banging on the door of an essentially closed shop with the trade shows maybe it should be also using alternative marketing strategies on social media to inform the public direct ?

They are an incredibly professional team and no doubt already have this well in hand - ( they are possibly waiting on the launch of the acne products to start a campaign?), but currently I can’t even find the Facebook page nor an instagram account.

The Twitter page has a good update regards 3M actually doing some marketing (hopefully) for BlastX at a Las Vegas trade show that finished on Monday, but does not seem very oriented to marketing direct to the public.

Maybe I have the wrong end of the stick but I thought one of the best things about Blast X was that it’s like the perfect alternative to Dettol and to tree oil etc and you could put it on bandaids and possibly into soaps and supermarket trolley wipes and into aeroplanes and public toilets and everywhere else that ‘germ phobic’ civilised nations want to use it .....maybe even into mouthwash and toothpaste?

Cheers

Last edited by sabine: 16/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $109.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $37.03K 97.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 33285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ 6130
Last updated 14.36pm 15/05/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.