BML 5.81% 8.1¢ boab metals limited

Whilst I believe that the fomo money will pile into IVR and SVL...

1. 3,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    Whilst I believe that the fomo money will pile into IVR and SVL in the next PM silver run, I would expect a pretty decent bounce in BML if we get the expected silver breakout. We just require confirmation that wave (3) of has commenced. Those that are not educated on Elliott Wave will probably not know that wave 3's are the most powerful waves in EW. This is a wave (3) of so a doubly bullish potential outcome. The metals are also renown for blow off tops in wave 5's.

The rally that will unfold in this wave will make the 2020 silver rally pale into insignificance. We just need BML to sit on their hands and hold off on any capex to get the biggest bang for shareholders buck. I for one have always wanted BML to continue drilling and be recognised as a speculative play in a resource boom. Nothing worse than having shares in a company that fails to partake in a speculative frenzy because they are constructing a mine. The time to build a mine is on completion of wave when wave commences or at least when wave (3) of completes. And this would also be the best time for BML to hit the market for a capex.

This next correction is important. As long as it is corrective and retraces back down to $22.50 - $21.80 zone as advised by EWT (can go lower, but not optimal) and then takes out the recent high then we have the first evidence of silver bottoming in wave (2). The big move in silver stocks will occur once wave (3) is positively confirmed.

And as for the numpties advising BML to get another project or that BML are going out of business, I would suggest to holders to ignore them because they wouldn't know sh!t from clay! If you haven't noticed, there are a lot of arm chair experts and critics on HC, and other platforms that spew out copious amounts of verbal vitriol reveling in the fact they remain anonymous.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5679/5679523-9e3eabea3b577081cea7732f4f61c2fc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.005(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $70.80K 876.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 58270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.