BML 4.76% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Charts Only Thread, page-174

1. 11,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4668
    nobody is saying ‘to the moon’ buddy. Never have and never will, check all my comments. You are right. Still a long way to go but buying at the lows has been incredibly positive from my view anyway. I am a lot Closer to breaking even than I was 6 months ago. Even with all the negative sentiment on funding difficulties. This opportunity has been a godsend for me to average down so it is cause for a celebration. A long way to go like you said, but the low volume aspect is incredibly positive because I believe all the poor news has already been priced in, so if we do get positive news in relation to NAIF funding, offtakes, drilling or any other finance news. This will get some serious volume and that’s when the real share price appreciation will unfold. I actually think my comments are pretty balanced, I have been calling out management been overpaid for the share price performance while others have said they are fairly paid. Also said people should speak up at the AGM with their concerns about the share price. That’s definitely not saying to the moon. What I can’t stand is non holders saying the company is doomed, NAIF funding no chance, project uneconomic etc. All are lies from non holding liars and today is a cause to celebrate how wrong they got it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.