BML 5.81% 8.1¢ boab metals limited

Charts Only Thread, page-175

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    How are these (liar?) non-holders incorrect on the "increased risks of funding argument" solely based on todays price action? An increase in price based on literally nothing does not invalidate someone's view of increased project financing risk. I can only cherry pick from above because I don't want to trawl the threads (apologies) but what is wrong with this concern from Ratmill? (ignoring his passive-aggressiveness).

"Come back to me when finance is sorted, management meet a deadline and give a clear pathway forward. When that is done I will be more than happy to eat my words. "

At the moment, there is a real risk to finance, with no deadlines being met, and no clear way forward. This literally can not be argued against, and is what I mean by "to the moon" (to clarify) when people are ignoring the current bleak state of affairs.

I 100% agree on SN being overpaid given the current progress, and think this is a good call. Hopefully this is brought up in the AGM.

I haven't read any comments yet saying the company is doomed or the project is uneconomic (good chance i've missed it though), I think the DFS here speaks for itself and can shut down whoever is saying this. Sorby will be developed out, but the time frame of this happening has been blown way out of the water with the unfortunate change to global macro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.005(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $70.80K 876.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 58270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.