PEN 6.00% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

Charts: Repeat of channel break?, page-27

1. 6,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    "Read the report though. My interpretation before this was that they'd only produce enough to meet contracts. Makes sense right??? Now it's confirmed."

• 27 Oct - announcement regarding the EGM and an Independent Expert's Report (which is supported by PEN) advising production guidance of 586 klbs U3O8 (Table 9 of IER) for calendar year 2017
    • 31 Oct, only 4 days later - PEN Quarterly Activities Report. ".............at 400,000 lbs U3O8, production from the Lance Projects in the 2017 calendar year is now planned to match delivery commitments under existing term contracts, thus maximizing margins on a per pound basis."
    So which is it PEN, 586 klbs or 400 klbs for CY2017?

Further. Announcement from 14 Oct - "Peninsula currently has over 75% of Stage 1 production over the next 5 years...........committed." Nameplate is 700 klbs per annum. 75% is 525 klbs per annum. So how does 400 klbs match delivery commitments?

Call me a cynic, but I reckon 400 klbs will become the convenient truth. Sadly, with this production guidance down grade, the ability to assess plant performance against nameplate is lost (for now). Better hope they achieve 400 klbs per annum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.