SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

yeah i have the same dilemma as you. I was close to pulling the...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    yeah i have the same dilemma as you.

I was close to pulling the trigger to sell at the $1.4+ range to capitalise on a 25% gain which would have been a few thousands aswell, but again because of yesterday’s crazy run i thought it would keep going.

3pm really is the damn lottery haha

hence, i am just gonna stick with my own self rule to sell if it goes below $1.3 and have no regrets.

its always important to maintain the profits you make and remember to have the mindset that you cant win em all.

if your investing in the short term which i presume you are... i stick to my rule of cutting my losses when its 5 - 7% and remain positive by thinking of the bigger picture of how much I up overrall to keep myself calm

obiviously everyones risk appetite is different, so its up to you on what your comfortable with... when it comes to accepting and cutting losses.

I am still struggling to comfortable with when i sell a stock to capitalise profits because i am so damn greedy haha but its a learning curve

theres really no idea what is bound to happen tomorrow

good luck mate... and if you do cut your losses just remember that your still up overrall

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.