SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Charts - SPT, page-2504

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Fomo in the morning been trading on the high allday then FONGO fear of not getting out. I think its accumulation at cheaper price tomorrow. My uneducated guess is that the ‘machine’ wants today to be a red candle by one cent.

Stock that dont go up much is boring. I have been on these volatile ones a few times. The first one was hype with bad directors. But went to nearly $5.

The next one was fair dinkum but have so called “expect” say over value all the way from .80c to $5. A2m everyones darrling was really poor runner up of BAL when at 80c. “Experts” and BAL troll also downramp a2m. Wished i didnt sell i would have been quite weathy. It crashed from $2 to back to 80c i think. Then the rest is history i sold at 1.87. I forgot about it next i saw it was $4.

Could SPT be the one for me? This time it went to $1.02 then up $1.44 today just when i thought i have done my money in. Today it confirms SPT still has got it. Machine still wants to play with it. Business model have not changed and it complements APT. I think this is a goer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.