PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

Hi all, new to this stock business but have been lurking around...

1. 19 Posts.
    Hi all, new to this stock business but have been lurking around for a while. My opinion, for what its worth, is that PLS is not an attractive short term stock to hold relative to the market for a number of reasons. With oil, and other commodities offering better short term opportunity for gain.

2) Lithium is a very opague market which doesnt help as its difficult for investors to really gauge the price and hence profitability.

3) the company isnt due to begin mining, processing for some time yet, hence those seeking dividends would likely stay away.

4) Trumps election win created a lot of uncertainty in the market, with PLS being a long term investment, that uncertainty and there risk increases.

There are other factors at play as well but the main factor, i believe, is uncertainty. Without any concrete annoucements, that wony change.

That being said, due to its size of resource, and quality, in comparison to other lithium players, (ie. Much higher quantity and higher quality product than GXY but lower market cap) means there is potential there. But as it stands, it is only potential.

My position now is simply hold, and not look at the spot price until there is more substantial announcements that affects the fundamentals and removes some of the uncertainty. Anything else in the meantime is guesswork.

Still a novice so please be gentle if I'm wrong.

Good luck to everyone regardless of what your position is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.