MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Rhodes2Ritches I'm sorry to see you go. It is a pity because...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Rhodes2Ritches

I'm sorry to see you go.

It is a pity because the chart threads have been so imformative and your input invaluable.

We lost Orgone Accumulator and a number of others over the last year. Stocktoe too went away for a while but came back during the A#1 project.

It has been a big learning curve that the TA guys/gals have taken us through by introducing the tools we need to complement our trading, whether LT or ST.

I have gained a better understanding of how the charts can bring order to what is otherwise a chaotic market. TA has always played a minor role in my research but, through the unselfish efforts of knowledgable people such as yourself, it will play a greater role in my analysis when planning my future investing/trading ventures.

Good luck for the future and I will be looking out for you in the other HC threads.

When we share our knowledge, even if it only reaches one person, it makes it all worth while.

I am one of the people you have reached and I thank you for that. It is now time for me to leave the TA comfort zone and start fending for myself - but I may seek you out for a chart now and again.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.