UWL 0.00% $4.99 uniti group limited

We have a 50/20 connection at work, which has been running for...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    We have a 50/20 connection at work, which has been running for over a year. Speedtests return around 55/22 quite consistently.

We don't have a SLA on the plan (ie kept it at residential level..), instead we have a ADSL connection as redundancy. This provides two paths (copper+air), when nbn rolls out the ADSL will be moved to that, but Uniti will stay as well.

In that time we have had two issues:
    - Storm activity moved antenna (our end) shortly after install, still worked pointing the wrong way! Speeds were around 10-15ish down, 4-5ish up, with some packetloss as well. Uniti realigned and tightened antenna mounts - it has been fine through strong winds since.
    - Power outage at tower due to tenancy changes (building tower mounted on had the power disconnected)

I know Uniti (see posts by Zaine @ Whirlpool) are working on improving redundancy over their system both on the network and power side. This will reduce the number of complaints from customers, but it is impossible for an RSP to have no complaints at all.

As a customer, I would consider the experience (including customer service provide) to be excellent, with internet service exceeding expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UWL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.