Jimmy - some nice charts there - and a lot of effort. Nice tag...

1. 1,996 Posts.
    Jimmy - some nice charts there - and a lot of effort. Nice tag team there with Erich who's always good.
    Ewob - best place to practice your stuff on this forum - with a lot of generous people willing to critique your work - keep it up.
    Adrunis, I'm keeping an eye on your CCL charts - good work.
    Mitta - been following you on the other threads as usual - very generous with your knowledge.

Jako - can you tell me which webinar that was re True range - Thats a bit of a gem there - I had a play with Average True range on Prorealtime - you can set it to show as a histogram and that gives you bars. I may have to play with it to see if we can program it to show true range instead - The only problem with ATR is the wide spread bars always show as HIGH and the narrow spreads LOW so that generally actually works similar to volume but it wouldn't pick up any high volume NARROW spreads - I suppose its good because it highlights narrowing spreads and gives an easy way to compare bars

- Hey can we give up some thumbs for chartists' effort - otherwise we think no ones interested and whats the point. Charting's fun but we need a little recharging sometimes too.
    I'll be getting some recharging this dirty weekend - no kids, just the Wife and I from Friday onwards in a luxury apartment - rrrrrrr. So won't be able to contribute this weekend at all. Might be able to steal a glance on the iphone - (the wife has to sleep some time)but if I'm caught I'm dead. Though any electronic equipment that isn't an aid to love might be banned. Hmmm, maybe the iphone will make it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.