MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

charts, page-19

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey Pocko, sorry mate I missed your reply. I've been a bit distracted by AVB this past week :-)

I'm a little miffed by the MEO chart myself at the moment as I expected the price to fall back and test the gap at 40c once it was filled but price keeps steadily rising on light volume which in the past has meant an annoncement was soon? So I've just been holding and letting it ride while looking elsewhere.

I have that many charts going on MEO I thought I might open up a new one for a fresh view. I've drawn your ranges on in blue as they work pretty well for targets. Looks to be a bearish rising wedge forming and we are at the top of the two ranges and the the old top from the dud anouncement so maybe we'll break down from the wedge and backtest that filled gap after all? Massive divergence between MACD and price over the past few months says a good move up should be coming and now MACD and price are both heading up together. I'll take note of the first down bar on the histogram for warning of a fallback.

These are the longer term charts I've been following and are the ones I posted for JoandJas on the weekend thread. The first one I posted here back in May and still seems to be tracking nicely. Pretty self explainatory.

The second one shows the ranges on the last run up to 82c which I'm looking to happen again. I've included the accelerated trendline from last time as a guide for this rise and if we get an announcement soon we may still follow that. The yellow box is where I think we're at now which is another reason I'm looking for a backtest of gap support. I colour the gaps blue as they fill. There is another one that was left on the way down at 54c which is waiting to be filled.......

If we get to the top of the trend channel I'll have to do a redraw :-))

Not a recommendation to buy or sell.

Cheers
    Rhodes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.