OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Guys and Gals, I'm guilty... Guilty of just sitting back for the...

1. 21 Posts.
    Guys and Gals,

I'm guilty...
    Guilty of just sitting back for the last 6months and following this conversation pretty much on a daily basis.  Gleaning advise and having a seriously good laugh at ppls banter.  It's been better than watching TV.  It's also be pivotal in my decision-making as your analysis and advice comes through.  Thanks heaps and heaps for all the solid research and recommendations.  I am a real amateur investor with a little parcel to play with.  I have a small business in a small town and came to the stockmarket with the aim of turning my 20K deposit for a block of land into something better.  So, just like all you folks, it's getting better now and Xped is totally to blame.  
    Is this my chance to buy land.. and maybe a house without having to go through the loan scenario.  Just maybe!!!
    Anyway, that's me...

I feel connect to all you holders as I listen to the chatter and seriously wanna be at the $1 Party in Sydney in the not to distant future.
    I don't come with trading skill and advice but I can't just sit on the sideline forever and say nothing about such a life changing event!!!!

GLTA and a good life to all.
    I'll try not to be such a stranger.

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.