IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Hi digi. Good to see some maturity from a non holder. These...

1. 667 Posts.
    Hi digi.
    Good to see some maturity from a non holder.
    These weeks have been going from bad to worse.
    I think now that the FA is so bad we will begin in my opinion to be set up for the 2 cents region.
    I really feel sick for some holders and quite frankly sad that this has happened. The up rampers and the downrampers are not to blame.
    I believe its the nature of this stock. Iot came out of the barrier with alot of promises, and now that its crunch time they were not able to deliver.
    This happens with MOST cent stocks.
    Generally ending in heartbreak.
    I just wanted to give holders some points to consider.
    Firstly i still have a batch of stock ill be holding till its worth nothing if be the case. (Hope not)

If anyone is waiting for iot to give explanations, you are wasting your time imo.
    They wont.
    * wheres ott
    *xstream gone. (No explanation )
    *the roame ( no explanation as to how testing went)
    *and my biggest worry , whats going to happen with that 12 mill?.

I think with all my research so far that ian is setting up for a breakaway . Theres too much ambiguity with that ann: about splitting into two different companies.
    So much trust has been lost. When nearly all holders become furious about a stock, that in itself is a bad sign.
    Ill always stick to my guns and say i still have no trust in duffell, now my faith in kantor is diminishing.
    Im bracing for some heavy sell offs . They like to give bad news on friday around 4: 20 pm.
    If this happens, i dare say monday will a disaster.
    Also i know we are doing charts etc. But this extreme price manipulation is just blatantly obvious. Some say accumulating?
    Imo i very much doubt in that theory.
    The asx and asic wont do a darn thing, they have seen this thousands of times before.

So ill finish saying im not a godly person, but if anyone is i would recommend you pray very hard, iot isnt looking so well.
    I feel bad for all that have lost.
    I hope you regain somewhere else down the track.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.