WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Charts, page-16

1. 5,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Just curious. Does anyone have anything in writing either in an update or report or email from a director that the royalty rate per wand is in the order of $3 per unit. I believe this value is based on an off the record comment by a director at an agm, is that correct.
    Im hoping the bottom is now in of the recent decline and the fact that this royalty rate had been mentioned gave me considerable confidence that significant income will occur soon. My assumption was if we are just supplying a magnetic strip and with all the talk of how we could enhance product delivery for only cents additional cost i was concerned royalties may only be cents per unit.
    If the $3 per unit is correct then it is obviously just a matter of time as you dont sell across asia without it being millions of units. I would just like to see this or any royalty rate confirmed in writing. I have an email from glyn answering this and he refused to give a rate per unit, just said " im sure you can work it out" based on royalty being a % of wand and cream price. Unfortunately im not smart enough to work that out unless i know the actual %, which it seems they have repeatedly refused to divulge.
    Last edited by andrewk65: 05/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.