EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Hey @pgrace. I am assuming that is honey and not egg on her face...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Hey @pgrace. I am assuming that is honey and not egg on her face biggrin.png. Nice video too. You can see the passion they hold for the product.

I am by my own admission no expert but always happy to share my charts. They seem to work for me wink.png. My take away points below:
    - IMO It has flat lined out nicely with volume purely despondent retail selling now.
    - Compression of the 50, 100 & 200 daily moving averages represents a solid price baseline and can often be a good indication of equilibrium.
    - EVE have enough money from the CR and sell off from dilution was very minimal.
    - The bottom is here based off historical lows, again another low risk entry point.
    - A weak downtrend line is there but it's more like a consolidation curve since the pump in Dec17 that reached .030c region. That's my target in the next 12mnths if all goes according to plan.
    - 2 highlighted points I have placed to look out for. A uptick in volume precedes a future spike and the 50 dma (red line) crosses the 200dma (blue line) signifying a trend change.

Me personally this is the time where I accumulate stocks I think hold SP increase potential (and have been doing so with EVE) as all the day traders have exited. Patience is key.

Hope that helps. smile.png
    I have now switched from a hold to a buy.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1653/1653411-16a26c7ca340ab7fc6a41cacb98054fd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.