EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Charts, page-170

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1926
    Good afternoon EVEsters,

Considering the amount of shares traded, 936.434 MILL,  in what was IMO, a text book T Bombing exercise today, this little specca did marvelously well to hold its own and finish up a little @ 0.22.  I think when traders are educated and know what's going on, they make much better emotional and rational decisions with their investments and holders, and some new entries, certainly did their best to keep this floating and positive, IMO.

Just a note to remind everyone:  Watch carefully the next few days of trading. Shortsell lists are not posted until 11:00 am, and considering that shorting has been happening in the past 2 days I would just suggest that you watch for unusual dumps when prices peak during the week. Watch for attempted Trade Bombs to send this sub .02.

Chartists will be cautioning and suggesting possible continual retraces back to resistance points @0.017 or @0.13 where also your strategic trade bombers may want to take this to shake off any loose sellers. But as we are not in a BAD ANN trading period, and we are expecting, from comments, a GOOD NEWS (possible price sensitive ANN) I would watch where the price Resistance points occur above the Trading Pivot points over the next few days PLUS consider if this has been manipulated today, when choosing your exit and entry points.

EVE 1.jpg

So let's have a real close look at the day finish. Once we analyze the frequency of trading, volume of shares and buying sentiment, and the gamesmanship we can really get a better picture to take us into trading for tomorrow. These figures are provided by investing.com based on trading of EVE.ASX on Tuesday 5th December.

I will provide 3 Data tables for you . I will not comment on them further but leave it to you to decide which way this is going.

TABLE 1
    15 minute pattern. Some of our Chartists referred to this one today.

EVE 2.jpg

TABLE 2
    5 hour pattern.

EVE 3.jpg

TABLE 3
    1 DAY SENTIMENT

EVE 4.jpg   

EVEsters ...trading can be deceptive. The real intent IMO comes out at the end of the day.  

[My comments are 1 Traders opinion only, will differ to traditional chartists opinions, but I respect all commenters]

This is my main post for today,

If I have any pertinent information I will post it later.

GLTAH

Cheers.....59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.