EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Good attitude, unlike Barnes who dumped all his stock I just...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    Good attitude, unlike Barnes who dumped all his stock I just free floated and took a little profit at 3c. I believe in the potential of the organic honey market and Australia being one of the last places without bee disease is certainly a bonus. The chance of disease reaching these hives is also limited because Organic producers do not move their hives to farms etc to pollinate, so that's a plus.

The experience of the people involved is also high, I just believe that this one will take more than 3 weeks or 3 months to justify the massive price increase that was driven up by market hype around hemp and cannabis sector. 2018 or early 2019 is where I believe Eve could see solid numbers, Capilano with a $10m profit is at $175m market cap, factor in Omni if it gets to $5-10m in profit and your looking at $300m or so. But all that takes a lot of development, things going right and time. The base honey is where I think the bulk of the sales will come from in the short term and that has to be taken well by the US market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.