EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Charts, page-382

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Good afternoon EVEsters...well what a week and day of trading. Hope you all finished with something in your pockets or in your bank account.

Market in general was trading positively today except for 3 sectors.

In spite of the fall and difficult trading days EVE remains the both the darling of the Media Micro " hemp" stocks and top of the pops for the Micro Diversified Financials. A great way to head into next week.  

EVE 1.jpg

Some serious SELLING by the BEAR family today to push this off the cliff and below 0.02. The BULLS were able to dig in their hooves and resist the push back to have the price close with an impressive 0.021.
    You will see in one of my earlier charts today where SELLERS wanted to really blow EVE off the map and make some serious profit and drop the price to get in again for recycling. Synchronized selling on both ASX and in Chi-X were engaged to push this down. Millions sold off today. The good thing is that the shorting appears to have dried up for the moment.

With the popularity of both EVE and QBL, and what my charts are showing me is that EVE  has attracted, just like honey, a swarm of D/T's who are in for the quick 2 - 4 pip trade profit on volumes and try and recycle this over and over until the heat dies off, AIMO. We may also have some of L/T's who are very happy to take home a few bags from early buy-ins and play recycle. Once we get into the 3 's and above, some of the honey attractiveness may go off this to allow it to climb confidently for the M/T's & LT's.

The BULLS will need to take serious charge to get rid of the little swarm of honey bears.

EVE 5.jpg

Here are today's trading figures:

The trading figures for EVE today were:
    ASX:
    TOTAL VOLUME: 190,203,683 TRADES: 724
    TURNOVER: $4,375,067 V.W.A.P. 2.3
    CLOSE: 0.021
    Chi-X
    : TOTAL VOLUME: 127,413,712 TRADES: 560 TURNOVER: $2,918,982 V.W.A.P. 2.291
    CLOSE: 0.021

COMBINED: TOTAL VOLUME: 317,617,395 TRADES: 1284 TURNOVER: $7,294,049
    V.W.A.P.
    2.2955 CLOSE: 0.021 (ASX)

EVE continues to get a lot of attention and should be a good trading stock coming into Christmas. Hopefully keeping it up above .025 will begin to see the reduction in the walls and nice line ladders up towards the SELLER waiting @0.10

Have a good weekend and GLTAH.

Cheers.....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 08/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.