EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Hey furniture, I tend to agree about the bottom that you suggest...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hey furniture, I tend to agree about the bottom that you suggest and the fruit that will ripen in 2018. As much as I don’t want it to retrace it certainly looks like it’s got some better value coming up. If it does go back I don’t think the reasons are due to this being a poor stock either, too much volume for that. For me I’m not looking for a bag or 2, EVE has the right people, right product and is at the right time to be a multi bag, even then I will still hold to see what sort of company EVE can become and hopefully it might spoil me with dividends on my free carry. Little way to go for that but it’s possible. I’ve got my order in at lower levels, if someone’s going to offer me a bigger piece of a good cake at a lower price, I’m taking it. EVE is a good cake IMO. I think part of the falling SP is consistent across the board with all spec stocks copping the Xmas sell off.
    I might be wrong on this but SYT, another spec stock I’m in, is new in the sponsored data business and it’s also retracing but on much lower volumes. It has good contracts, increasing revenue in every consecutive month, global expansion, brilliant management who are ex Microsoft one of which invented Real Player......so much more going for it and so cheap. Patience will reward me well on my speccies. Bauxite, Hemp, Honey and Sponsored Data, what a good mix. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.