EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Good evening EVEsters, Here is the wash up for the day. The...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Good evening EVEsters,

Here is the wash up for the day.

The market was fairly lively finishing quite strong with the BULLS running in a few sectors and the BEARS had a strangle hold on some others.

EVE continues to be the darling of the Financials Micros despite some aggressive action by the BEARS over the past few days of trading. We did see a gentle return in confidence today with less volume with the BULLS pressing forward with a solid final buy of $328K on ASX just after 3PM, and some small plays until close.

EVE 3.jpg

In my 2nd chart today I have plotted a 20 day trading period on time averages and intraday reporting. I have introduced a new Index today: Social Media Index. Social Media has now been identified as a possible trading influencer and algorithms are being written to plot S.P. vs Social media influence. The Median indicator I have put in, plots sentiment over the past 20 days in Hot Copper. Interesting relationship between the share price and what is said in here. This is my own algorithm I use for researching stock. (please choose to ignore if you disagree)

An interesting article for everyone to read.
    http://www.futuresmag.com/2017/09/15/trading-social-media-sentiment-indicators

I have added the Elders Bear and Bull power indicators for the Day activity and Force 13 and 100 indexes show a return to middle sentiment and some green Buy signals. The Buy/Sell Index for the 3 trading styles shows a 72% BUY for EVE stock.

EVE 2.jpg

Enjoy your evening and hoping for a continued return to positive sentiment and buy for our EVE.

GLTAH & DYOR

Cheers...59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.