EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Good strategy! That's honour and I would do the same! For me I'm...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Good strategy! That's honour and I would do the same! For me I'm bored and awhile back hit midlife crises, being competitive I've achieved all I wanted and by 35 retired. Wrong move, can't retire early! Tried everything and got bored, so went back to work, got bored again, so I tried the share market, and this is exciting! I'm the type that if I want something I'd go as far as work in that industry, if I build a house I'd want to design it, build parts of it and even sell houses part-time to understand all about it. So for me now it's not even about the money just the excitement of seeing if I can beat the market and my winnings are used to bet against friends in our share trading group. Of course whoever makes the most profits pays for a yearly business class flight to where ever we want to holiday. But that's the fun we have. Our group only has 3 guys so it's not that expensive! Point is, I can sleep bcos it's just a game, not to show off I have $$ or whatever, but be warned by the hype you see on forums because some ppl here ramp for their own benefit, I got burnt in the early days and lost 100k. Although I've made it back and then some, it's still a big lesson. We are all here for diff reasons but always have a plan IMO. Anyhow shot Melb weather and alcohol making me ramble on abit too much, apologies. DYOR NN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.