EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Yep, about the same, EVE my current travel account money, and...

1. 5,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309

Yep, about the same, EVE my current travel account money, and Finland is looking expensive, I sort of invest as n the $30k to $50k across range of 4 to 5 stock at any one that time. I normally have a reward in mind for every successful investment. At one stage I was buying vintage omega seamaster in the $3k to $6k price range, after every successful exit. Now it's travel time again. I stay living pretty good day to day on $50k a year . Easy when you live in a motorhome part the year.

I don't take these punts too seriously, to be honest, I find it hard to believe any thing old mining directors from West Perth tells me in annual reports etc. so this is a pastime me really, My partner calls HC the mens shed, but hey f we can get bullshit a bit , Dream a bit, have laughs, why not eh? I found a really good note from that guy Bossivic, recently, he got kicked off HC for just about every sin you can name. But it's a good note and if I can find it, I'll post a copy here. Good luck next week fellas in all your endeavours, look after your families, not much more matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.