ADV 0.00% 12.0¢ ardiden ltd

charts, page-104

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    That depends what you think 'his role' is. There has been a ton of blatant, unsubstantiated upramping for a little while now, a lot of it from people I have never seen on ADV. If you're looking for a difference between calling that out and what I believe U38 does at times then it's that U38 isn't a big fan of hope (including himself, at least openly). I don't mind people being hopeful, why else would one be in a stock? But to call ADV as certain to become as big as PLS/GXY/ORE and soon-to-be-top200 KDR from an as-yet small defined resource and a market cap of $27million, well I've used some pretty accurate terms I don't need to repeat. "5c by this close guaranteed", "10c next stop!", or whatever, this sort of stuff is not normal (at least not on ADV) and is driven I think by undisclosed motive (other than to make money which is a given and is why we are all here).

I think ADV will be a producer, U38 does not. I think there is more to find (at least, more to find that even U38 will acknowledge is a decent increase in our resource), U38 does not. I think everyone's entitled to think that there is more to be had here and that it's just a matter of time, U38 does not.

I don't think I'm really like U38 that much, other than that I'm sure if he could be bothered he would be letting some of these clowns know they're blatantly upramping without any level of substantiation, some aren't even trying. From memory it all started with one big trade of I think $300k which I am assuming (because believe it or not I don't know everything, there are some things I must infer) was either the start of a pump and dump, or it just flashed red lights to short term traders of something potentially happening in the pipelines and everyone has just stacked on the mill. U38 was certain it was pumping for a CR, I didn't think so.

If you are a long time reader of ADV and first time poster then you know the tone of the threads has changed in a big way for literally no reason, there has been no catalyst (other than the aforementioned big trade) to cause this to happen, ergo there is more at play here. It's not just coincidence.

Some are (still) posting hopefully, but some are just going crazy, and it doesn't seem to be working. I hope the crazies end up being right as I'm in at 1.35c and would love to bank a small profit and a free carry on the balance, but a global-scale payoff multiplied by the minute chances of it happening don't really register on my risk profile. Outside of that this is all happening on no news whatsoever.

Apologies to @You3OAte if I have mispreresented him in any way and am happy to stand corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35015 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 132558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.