MMB 0.00% 65.0¢ magma metals limited

charts, page-8

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re:kwik chat wid da macs and teefer Sheesh - just been side tracked myself - couple of interstate calls, then an international.

Had this post open for ages!!

Yes, I thought I'd leave the name bit at the bottom of the post so everyone realises over a period of time, then I'll take the text off. I sign off as Raks all the time, so thought it time to change and become more familiar within the forum!

What a great start to the year. I must admit I was surprised to see the move on MMB start today - I had imagined another week at least before we saw the interest creep in leading up to the recommencement of drilling.
    Anticipation is a great thing.

All the TA screeners will have a very busy night, as so many indicators will have gone off on so many stocks!!

I could take todays profits daily for the rest of the year and be a very happy little vegemite!!
    OK - finished dreaming - looking forward to seeing how many of todays rises can be sustained.

The DOW is currently showing up a massive 47 points with 3 and a half hours till open, so the Yanks are likely to have a big trading session.
    Hang Seng up 1.73%
    Gold and oil both up.
    All warm and fuzzy stuff!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.