DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Charts, page-159

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    haven't seen anyone else comment on the chart so thought I'd try my hand at it and came up with the following:

- price seems to be in a trading channel (with 2 channels within it) since discovery announced 2 weeks ago

- broken dashed blue line is 7 day MA - often acts as short term support in a bullish uptrend & comes in at 14.5c (or 15c tomorrow) - interesting it also coincides with the bottom of the channel

- solid blue line is the 20 day MA coming in at 11.5c but also rising rapidly and will soon approach the channel bottom

- share price had unsustainably deviated from both the 7 & 20 day MA's meaning at some point in the price cycle these all tend to inevitably converge

- RSI was cooked but has finally dipped back below 70 (at 67.3) today for the first time in 2 weeks

- each new high has been met with a lower RSI - this looks like -ve divergence suggesting some price weakness was around the corner which was not unexpected given the ferocity of the move in such a short timeframe

Conclusion: would not be surprised to see it trade another 2-3c lower from here in the very short term which would be healthy in the longer run as it would restore the extremely overbought technical indicators back to more normal levels before hopefully paving the way for the next leg up.

Happy for others to scrutinise and/or add to the above

X

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 11.08.06 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.