DEG 4.11% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Charts, page-202

1. 2,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    I just bought heaps at 19 cents.

Good morning all,

if you have cash, start buying blue chip stock and in 1 year you will thank me.
    This virus will run through the whole community and the weak (weak and old) will die. This is nature. We are part of nature. Shit happens. You only go to hospital with the flue if you feel really sick. The rest just carries on.
    This has nothing to do anymore with the virus but with f ing old wive tales and stupid godfearing 2 faced dickheads buying toilet paper. Wait till a real war starts. Common sence people. Learn to do with less. Be happy with what you have. In nature the strong survive. We are part of nature. Our global warming is as a result of us so part of nature. My mate Elon is preparing the next planet so I buy my holiday house there.
    Drink more beer and relax and stop talking bullshit.

And.....as others have also noticed, When Karlos buys we are at a local peak so it is time to get out untill he sells.
    Karlos my man, buy today and hold for at least 2 years. Then sell and pay to the people on this forum that you owe money to.

i m sooo old that i cant seem to get the smily faces going but ....10 smily faces

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.045(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.13 $4.272M 3.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9142 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 11394 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.