DEG 0.93% $1.09 de grey mining limited

You need to ask why it's been going up, and has that changed or...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    You need to ask why it's been going up, and has that changed or is this just a bit of profit taking.. although thinking short term it's very clear the new US government policy will need cash to fund its programs, not including the covid relief packages. The sole quick source for that is US debt and literally quantative easing. When that happens and it will happen IMO sooner than later, the USD has to drop, it's inevitable. Gold then again provides the same function it always has. It will be a rocky road between now and Jan 20th when Biden takes office and the broader US market has an idea of what he'll push. Also, not sure who or if the dems control the Senate yet, this is also critical as will affect US policy flowing all the way through. I do know though in times of uncertaintly Gold holds its own and then some. Keep watching rather than focusing on intraday, bigger picture coming to fruition here and will be as above a few months overall wilth volatile swings as people put money in and pull it out as they've always done. (My opinions only, not advice).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.612B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.09 $1.05 $7.418M 6.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 22760 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 344372 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.