TSO 0.00% 4.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

damn must be real hard to make a economic mine when the ore body...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118

damn must be real hard to make a economic mine when the ore body is sticking out from the surface. Gee must be real tough for TSO to find enough gold to ensure the project is economicallty feasible when the ore body starts from surface and not over 300m deep. I should definitely park my money in a porphyry project because deep underground mining is definitely way cheaper to mine then literally digging a giant hole in the ground from surface.

In all seriousness I have gone from waaaaaay in the black to now red today. Such is life you can't control what other people do with their money but it's funny to think that the company have raised 21% of it's market cap at 27c when the share price is now 17c. What's the catalyst for the share depreciation since CR?

Gold prices? Nope been hovering around 1700-1800
    Bad drill results? Nope, only one I found disappointing on first glance was the announcement on 23/3 with the first hole in Drone Hill, but ask yourself this was it really? It was a drill 350m away from confirmed mineralisation and it hit sedimentary rock not the host rock of the district; tonnalite and still returned a presentable intercept.
    Did we fail to increase our stake in the JV company? Nope, we managed to move to 85%, there's an argument that could be made on how our partner did not pay up and that could be used to put a valuation on the project post money, but this is ignoring the fact that the partner is cash strapped? Could not gather up the funds in time? Theres tons of possible explainations.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3084/3084271-37e3affdbfa00497b75755a1848386dc.jpg

All in all 18c broke today so chart wise we're looking at 16c for the next target. Its unfortunate but realistically we're moving towards there. I've made up my mind long ago to atleast hold till the MRE so it's time to commit to seeing some ugly numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 260000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.36am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.