TSO 1.79% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

Kiwicheek here. (Not to be confused with Kiwi juice please.)We...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Kiwicheek here. (Not to be confused with Kiwi juice please.)

We are yet to hear of many more major drill results, a MRE and in fact, an entire timeline of announcements going through to 2022.

TSO is moving perfectly with my chart and that INCLUDES the retrace from Friday. You will note from a post I made earlier last week on charts, that I did say I felt we would see a small retrace based on my chart. To be honest, I would have been worried if there wasn't a retrace. The strength of TSO is that it inches along week by week.

I prefer to use Heiken Ashi for my charts as it shows me trends.. I am a long term holder, not a daily trader so the trend is critical to me. My trend for TSO is GREEN. But I do always check my trend against a traditional candle chart to see where the resistance and retrace comes in, and that's what we had on Friday. From my personal perspective, that is perfect. And why do I check the traditional candle chart for retraces? Because I top up on red days if I can.

Next stop for this train, hole 51 ladies and gentlemen. wink.png Good luck to all.

And as always, DYOR.
    Last edited by KiwiCheek: 19/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.