TSO 13.2% 4.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

Charts, page-9

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    well we are back to my buy price and sold half when it doubled. i had almost a million and it dropped down to 0.17 before the trading halt. What I'm saying some people are lucky short term, for me now I'm in for a year don't want a huge capital gains tax and gambling on the grades , If it goes lower I'll top up. Most stocks are getting hammered, people are scared Gold not the safe heaven yet. The world is changing quick and so will sentiment , people are waiting on sidelines.

My old man lost 300k in super , allot of friends have lost jobs , don't watch the SP constantly. Drill results are due this week don't expect a big rally up, so many stocks undervalue this will re rate In time. those that hold know it will pay off by holding during these times , let them drill reassure the grades and continue , by the end of year many will be left behind and speculation will be gone. They have money. They expanded 70% for a reason, they know what they are digging they Are excited. Blue chips lost just as much as this penny , I'm hoping these early results will prop the sp back up , soon as the smart money moves In it will run , just too much uncertainty, ride it out holders.
    I really think we are on track so far like the early stages on DEG.
    My shout for beers in 10 months for those who hold

Remember they have cash for the year , and they need to do allot more drilling to really see the full potential , so let the storm continue it will swing back like it did just a month ago

THE WORDING IS HINTING SOMETHING IN ANNOUNCEMENTS, new to asx just came on radar before crash.
    Sell if you want, No beer for you

I sent a email to company with regards to virus not market Sensitive, will update.

nothing is certain , 11days Wed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.005(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.3¢ 3.8¢ $99.74K 2.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50837 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 345750 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.005 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ 367386
Last updated 15.54pm 06/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.