TSO 0.00% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

Well said and appreciate the effort in writing this post. I'm...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Well said and appreciate the effort in writing this post. I'm happy to accumlate shares on these dips as i know our share registry will be for the better. Even if the sector is looking poor the fundmentals of gold is not different, central bank demand will continue to be high, election certainty will ensure stimulas will come in due time.

Every announcement has confirmed the scale of this project, management has delivered above and beyond what they have promised. I'm just thankful that i stumbled upon a post titled "Why you invest in TSO, a comprehensive review" 6 months ago. Every hole we've dug has confirmed what has been written in that post and more.

Shame we don't see posts like that on these threads anymore, instead we get garbage like crypto investment advise and blatent lies on how the results on the 24th were apparently bad.

Read the announcement fully lads, don't let these idiots fool you we saw a 40% at highs jump in share price on the 4th with much less results. Who in their right conscious would say a >100g/m hole was a bad result. The SP drop was bad timing because gold broke the 1850 resistance on announcement day and as i stated in an above post we saw 1800.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $21.78K 746.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 247113 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.