TSO 0.00% 3.1¢ tesoro gold ltd

Charts, page-989

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Hey slick,

It has been pretty hard to do TA when PoG has been falling like a rock. I've been adding to my TSO holdings purely on FA after the all time high of 52c. I've added @ 47.5c, again @ 37c and yet again @ 29c. Talk about trying to catch a falling knife lol. Seriously though, i'm not worried. I got 80% of my holding @ 7c. TSO fundamentally is such a great stock as it meets 3 fundamental criteria. That is, 1) Outstanding Management Team. 2) An outstanding resource. 3) Sufficient cash (& ability to raise additional cash) to develop the resource. Plus the huge bonus of the resource being a commodity in the early stages of a bull market which will eclipse all preceding bull markets. That said, my gut feeling is that PoG probably has more room to fall. I see the "crisis" of the shake out in the gold market as an "opportunity" to accumulate moar of fav goldies, TSO being my numero uno. So here is my attempt at TA:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2695/2695622-99e4fd5b428b2e4ac30c989f8e6ffcee.jpg

If the sp breaks support @ 26c, I reckon the 62% Fibonacci Retrace @ 21c will be hit. That's where I have my order, I'm in postion 122 on the queue. I doubt my order will get filled but I'm not bothered as I'm happy with what I hold. But TA is an objective tool to assess entry & exit points. We'll see what eventuates. Really, anyone who has entered below 50c will do well. I see TSO in the multiple whole dollars by 2025.

Thanks slick for your TA posts, I've learnt alot from you on the imugene threads. (I wish I knew then what I know now, I would've added to those holdings in 3c range lol). Great to see you on the TSO threads. At least I'm now applying what I've learnt on TA from "those days" to TSO now.biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $35.16K 1.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 497233 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 751227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.