TSO 5.00% 3.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

Charts, page-21

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    It was money for jam for those who got in on the ASX mini crash yesterday.

People need to consider that even if gold doesn't rise through this crisis (which I think it very likely it will) then its extremely likely to be a better store of wealth than regular stocks or even real estate IMO.

One needs to consider what the structural changes going on to segments of the economy will do to other segments. What the printing of a lot more cash will do?

This company doesn't have gold bullion but its proving to have an awful lot of the stuff in the ground in a good, safe, easy to access location.

Covid 19 will temporarily slow this company down at some point as Chile locks down potentially (perhaps soonish Im not up to speed on there, I'm too concerned about here). But nothing will change whats in the ground. Having no mine, if we are not drilling costs become very low.

I think of an abalone diver I know. When he picks some of his quota its on shallow reefs that gets hit by big waves in isolated locations.
    Hes a different guy, fit and not afraid of a little risk. When picking on a big section of reef on the coast he has a spotter call out when sets of waves are coming.

Hes a long time surfer so waves don't bother him. When his mate yells his name and the word "Set" he jumps into a hole on the reef and waits for a set of waves to go over. Sometimes he holds his breath or if he has air he uses that. Much like a rock crab! ha ha!

The set always has a finite number of waves which pass then its out of the hole and quickly back to picking the valuable cargo again! ha ha!

Much like this, we may have to dive into our hole, like all explorers and producers will, shut down for a while, but when it passes out we come again.

Like my mate, on with finding the valuable cargo!

From my perspective I would rather be finding gold than any other commodity at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $21.85K 554.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114479 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 11.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ 86113
Last updated 15.57pm 23/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.