MHC 0.00% 0.2¢ manhattan corporation limited

Goggle...

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Goggle

2020/11/13/manhattan-corporation-limited-asx-mhc-hidden-gems-webinar-presentation

Well worth watching: some highlights
    * 2000 km2 tenement holding
    * 220km strike of proven gold bearing structures
    * potential to hold multi-million ounce gold deposits
    * similar geological setting to the epizonal orogenics of the Victorian goldfields
    * 30,000m drilling campaign about to kickoff possibly next week
    * drilling campaign period over the next 4-5 months with alot of news coming onto the market
    * drilling campaign fully funded and is a follow up of recent drlling at New Bendigo
    * will also be drilling another target, "Big Ego" which is highly anomalous for gold with "hot soil" with extremely elevated geochemistry
    and a big de-magnetised feature. Geo Survey of NSW has identified de-magnetised features within the Koonenberry system as a big indicator of gold.
    * drilling campaign budget is $2mil with $3.4mil in the bank. This will see MHC through to March-April 2021, then it will be "results driven from there". My emphasis, and my interpretation is that the potentially very positive results will underscore further funding.

I'm really excited over the prospects for MHC over the next few months. It could well be the DEG of NSW with a major gold discovery like Hemi in WA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $7.822K 5.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 119851263 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14522536 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.