WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-1089

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Don’t you think a poster who posts vitriolic insults too ANYBODY that dare question the performance, integrity and future of a company should not be engaged? I have tried very hard. Sensay engages more than I and I take my hat off he can be bothered with it.
    I as a holder have as much input as the next shareholder, yet when people keep copying and pasting OLD news not fact not real-time but old time, I like to question real-time as many others do.

Then that poster makes unfounded accusations of multiple accounts due too “they all show up about the same time”. It becomes an idiotic discussion. Confirms my belief that I am an investor and question....... and the real people see between the lines of who really is the... again can’t be bothered belittling to that standard.

Eg, I think neg messaged an inappropriate comment yesterday, I fired up and posted back with just as inappropriate, rightfully so both were removed.
    If people don’t like negativity or questioning and your dollars are really relying on a WBT SP that always goes North, maybe HC ain’t for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.