WBT 4.26% $2.45 weebit nano ltd

@ManabouttownTypo on my part. Parabolic, not Hyperbolic.I...

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    @Manabouttown
    Typo on my part. Parabolic, not Hyperbolic.
    I personally do not care much for analyst ratings in general... Have not found them particularly useful or accurate in the past.
    We can agree to disagree on the look of that weekly chart until that SMA is broken decisively.
    The bounce was to be expected though there are never any guarantees in the charting of what is to come.
    Breakdowns from Parabolic advances tend to be quite brutal but it has not been broken yet.
    The nature of this side of the market is overreaction, in both directions. That is why I refrained
    from topping up on the last clear chart opportunity (ie: the Pennant breakout).
    I do not want to jeopardize my average price. Impatience on the side of
    the market is a confident investor's best friend and a trader's worst enemy. I am at heart a trader
    (because it is what I'm good at) and am not made for watching my positions go significantly into
    minus regardless of my fundamental bias.
    When I like a company fundamentally I trade my way in, take some profit and leave the rest with
    as much room as possible for a long-term hold. That is the case with WBT for me.
    The emotions evident in so many speculators would destroy my ability to think clearly and trade
    in a calculated fashion.
    True fundamental investors would not care about short term movements and would welcome
    the chance to top up at cheaper prices. It is the amateur "traders" and inexperienced "investors"
    that, unfortunately, get burned...
    When and if the news we would all like to see comes, I would not profess to know...

Last edited by YLJ: 27/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.100(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $462.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.46 $2.34 $1.524M 632.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5678 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 13200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.