WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Emotional times we are in. Hope it stabilises now around that...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Emotional times we are in. Hope it stabilises now around that $2.40-$2.50 range because I think the most of us just want to see this freefall end.

I guess some people feel they need to vent their emotions via chat forums, but as someone else said, it's probably best just to not even look for a couple of weeks. An emotional state of mind leads to rash decisions. If you can't handle the volatility, don't look outward to blame - look inward. This has always been a speculative stock, so you need to expect these swings. Market conditions exacerbate this.

If you can't handle it, you shouldn't be in speccy stocks, you probably shouldn't even be in the market altogether. No need to start arguing with people you don't even know on forums.

As my Mum used to say, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. All this arguing doesn't achieve anything - it just pisses you off, pisses the other person off who responds in kind, and pisses the rest of us off who have to wade through it. Still, I guess we all have a choice, and the fact that I still choose to read - by my own logic is only my fault. I can choose to switch off, as we all can. But like a moth to a flame, here I am...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.