WBT 3.35% $2.02 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-1967

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Pata ..yes my view for months now has been a down market..starting with international and domestic tech stocks...but so far "I've not been correct..but I take a six months view."
    Now WBT was part of the spreading sell off which has now rebounded back..WBT has also rebounded a bit...I hold my view that the markets will correct my "red light is flashing.. but hasn't yet stopped on red " And I assure you when markets crash grown men cry like babies ...and I still believe in the possibility that WBT is completing the second shoulder of a head and shoulders formation and hopefully will not get lower than $2...but no matter what price it goes to it is still a long term buy...I believe in two years it will be a lot higher than now..however if the world markets correct I take $2 off the table as my short term target ... and we could see much lower prices than $2 ...if we get a 50% crash in stock markets.
    I assure you I have no hidden agenda...and how could I effect the share price..people will do what people do..driven by the actual price and their own risk profile.
    And when I say All the Best to all..I am saying whatever decision YOU TAKE I hope it works out well for you.
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
-0.070(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $381.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.08 $2.02 $882.8K 433.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2979 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.